Wednesday 20 April 2011

Because meeting you, never made me happier

Meeting you was a accident, forgetting you was Destiny. But talking you again .. Coincidence ?


A wise aunt always told me, ''find a Friend who is a guy, they'll never leave your side, always love you even if they don't show it and Most of all, They'll NEVER hurt you as much as bitches do these days''

I Listened. and found one of the greatest guys ever. Even though i barely know you, even though you might not care, I'm working onto making this work. Your the sweetest and most cutest guy i know, and i'd be a idiot to let that go. 

The smallest and stupidest things you do make me smile. I love how you text me in the morning saying ''Sorry if i woke you up, but Good Morning '' I love how you make me promise the stupidest things,  how you offer the cutest things. how you think you know me because i run away from you :L i love Everything .  

I hope when were both old and wrinkly, we'd still be friends. I hope this never ends. I hope you'll be there like you promised, But most of all. I Hope your nothing like your cousins :)
Because Meeting you, Never made me Happier ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment