Monday 16 May 2011

So, is it really possible ?

''A boy and girl, Can be just friends. But in some point of their lives, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporarily  maybe at the wrong time .. Or maybe forever ''


Theres nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye,
 and now I know how far you go
I thought that I had everything 
 didn't know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe 'cause you're here with me
And if I let you down, I'll turn it all around
Cause I would never let you go.

My best friend's a Guy, I Call him stupid, Gay and the biggest idiot ever. His more protective then my Mother and brother Combined. Though we've had our problems, Though it took me a while to realize. I still love him more then anything in the world, and I don't know what I'd do without him. But no, I haven't fallen for him, and I know I never would. Don't believe me ? Try to prove me wrong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment