Sunday 27 November 2011

10 things I hope to do before my 17th birthday .

- Learn to drive. 
That seems pretty easy seeing as I got my L's, but every time I try to drive. I manage to run into something. Yesterday, being my brother. 


- Go in an isolated, big field and scream my lungs out.
That's something I've been wanting to do for ages. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but it is to me. I've honestly never screamed before. Even as a baby, my mum could put me on the floor for a second and I'd fall asleep. 


- Have a picnic in a big, green hill with a few people.
That again, doesn't seem like a big deal. But I've always wanted to go to a grassy hill with my close friends and just muck around followed by a lovely picnic. 


- Get a new hairstyle.
I've had the same side fringe for the past 3 years and I think its time for change, but I'm to scared. So by next year, I'm hoping for a full makeover.


- Change my clothing style.
At the moment, my wardrobe is filled with vintage, short, long and cultural clothes. I'm not sure what I like most. So finding how I want to dress is something I really want.


- Start writing poems and drawing again.
Drawing and poem writing was something I loved back in year 8. But I gave up on it when Visual Art ended. Next year, I'm hoping to start V.art again, so I want to bring back the creativeness.


- Confront everyone who I've hurt, or been hurt by personally.
I have a bad habit of leaving when things get tough. So, by my 17th, I'm hoping to talk to everyone I'd cried for, or hurt and re-conciliate. No one should hold a grudge on me inshallah.


- Be friend a Fob and Korean 
I'm not sure how that's going to work, but something I really want is to know a sexy fob and Korean. My opinions may change by then, but I still want a friend of those nature.


- Learn to cook.
Coming from a Fijian- Indian background, I should already know how to cook, but I don't know the smallest things about the kitchen. So by the time I'm 17, I should be able to make palao like any other Fijian girl. 


- Learn to be self-dependant.
Right now, whenever I have a problem, the first thing I would do is run to my friends and family for help. I trust people to quickly and either get hurt or let them take advantage of me. I want to be able to trust my judgement over others.

No comments:

Post a Comment