Thursday 24 November 2011

*sigh*


Once upon a time, there were 2 people who met on the wrong foot and didn't appreciate the existence of each other much. He loved another girl and she was just bad.


As time went by,  they started feeling for each other and became a happy couple.


As more time went by, she became good and he fell deeply for her.


..And then he killed her, freeing her from the pain she's been going through.

Dear Damon Salvatore, I love how you think about everyone else before you think about yourself, I love how you could have used Jeremy to bring Rose back but you decided to help Elena and Stephan instead. I love how you stay so strong even after losing so many girls you love, I love how even after everything Stephan put you though, you still risk your life for him. I love everything about you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment